Table of Contents
How Much Hot do you Like your Coffee to be?
We love our coffee to be hot and intense. Hats what coffee is all about!
Most coffee makers brew coffee at less than 175°F, which is why the coffee tastes bitter.
Then what is the ideal temperature to brew coffee?
It is 205 degrees Fahrenheit, or you can say more than 174 degrees. It is the temperature when coffee is more flavorful and less acidic.
Now the next question must be what coffee makers make the hottest coffee?
On a stressful day, just a sip of hot coffee is like a dream come true. For all those people who prefer hot coffee more than a cold one, here is a list of the top five coffee makers that make the hottest coffee.
Why it is Good to Brew Coffee at 205 Degrees Fahrenheit?
Before talking about the hottest coffee makers; it is important to know why we brew coffee at 205-degree Fahrenheit.
The best temperature range is between 196-205 degrees Fahrenheit. In this range, coffee brews the best and also fills the water with its aroma and flavor.
Suppose you brew coffee below 196 degrees Fahrenheit then your coffee won’t taste good.
Or if you go higher than 205 degrees then the result will be bitter and flavorless coffee.
Which Coffee Makers make the Hottest Coffee?
Here is a list of the hottest coffee makers
Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Thermal Carafe
Cuisinart is a leading brand which is known for making high-quality coffee makers.CPO-850 by Cuisinart is suitable for those who want the flavor of a manual pour-over brew.
This coffee maker will give you delicious hot coffee at a faster speed. So let’s look at its features.
- It gives options to choose the strength of coffee, e.g., from mild to bold.
- This thermal café gives options for controlling temperature as well. Choose between hot and extra hot.
- It offers a self-cleaning option.
- No need to worry about turning it on and off. It has auto-on and turn-off technology.
- Cuisinart CPO-850 Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Thermal Carafe has received a Specialty Coffee Association of America certificate.
- It’s a user-friendly coffee maker.
- You will get scalding coffee.
- It is durable
- This mode is simple but elegant.
- Cuisinart coffee maker comes with a warranty.
- After a long time, the display automatically dims out.
Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker
Next is Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker. It serves hot coffee and also makes sure that the coffee should taste great.
It is outstanding at making extra hot coffee; that is why it is on the list.
- It has a digitally controlled temperature system.
- The model comes with dual filter baskets.
- This coffee makes you customize the temperature as well as flow rate.
- It has a Thermo coil heating system.
- It brews coffee with perfection.
- Don’t worry if you have a tiny amount of coffee; the machine will still work well.
- It is a durable model.
- It is a user-friendly coffee maker.
- Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker doesn’t have a pause and pours feature.
Technivorm’s Moccamaster Cup-One
This model is a single-serving coffee maker with many unique features, which has made it popular among buyers.
- Technivorm’s Moccamaster Cup-One has Specialty Coffee Association certification.
- It is a single-serving coffee maker.
- It has five years warranty.
- This coffee maker is made with premium quality metals.
- It’s brewing time in four minutes
- It’s a long-lasting product with a five-year warranty.
- This model is an excellent design and easy to use.
- It comes with energy-efficient technology.
- This coffee maker parts are not plastic but made of suitable quality metals.
- It serves hot coffee
- It doesn’t have much capacity.
BUNN HB Heat N Brew Programmable Coffee Maker 10 cups
This model is known for its amazing features and that is the reason it is on the list. It is a lightweight coffee maker which is easy to carry and will look good on your countertop.
- BUNN HB Heat N Brew Programmable Coffee Maker has Heat N’ Brew technology which only brew coffee in ten minutes.
- It also allows you to program it according to your convenience.
- This model has a water level indicator as well.
- Its carafe is spill-proof.
- It has an auto warmer plate.
- This coffee maker has a digital clock.
- It gives coffee at the hottest temperature
- It is a user-friendly coffee maker
- This model is lightweight
- Its plastic parts are BPA-free
- Its parts are plastic.
Behmor 5393 Brazen Coffee Maker
Behmor 5939 Brazen coffee maker brews the coffee at 205 degrees. It will give you the hottest coffee every time.
- Behmor 5393 Brazen coffee maker makes the hottest coffee.
- This model has SCAA certification.
- It gives premium quality coffee flavor.
- It comes with a stainless steel thermal carafe
- You can control temperature,
- This coffee maker has an elegant look.
- It is extremely easy to use
- It has an auto-start feature which is very convenient.
- Its coffee basket is not good.
We know that coffee is popular throughout the world. People who love it are very particular about its taste. Some like to have it hot while others prefer a cold one.
These coffee makers are best for those who like their coffee to be hot. They all brew coffee at 205 degrees which is extremely hot.