Table of Contents
Braun coffee maker is known for its highly qualitative taste around the globe. It is one of the best brands of coffee makers which provide you highly spectacular tasty brews. It has various numbers of models which are very easy to use. However prices may vary model to model. Of course if you are buying large sized braun coffee maker then it will be expensive. Starting from small size braun coffee maker which can pour 2-4 coffee cups of coffee to master size which can serve 2 cupsof coffee at a time. Models like Braun BrewSense KF7150, Braun drip coffee maker, and BRAUN KF7170 are very well known for providing the qualitative brews and tastes from heavens.
All the models of braun coffee makers acquires the latest features. Which makes it easy for you to brew coffee at its finest.
Let’s have a look at the latest features that braun coffee makers acquires.
- Carafe: Braun provides you multiple carafes which are glass carafes and thermal carafe. Glass carafes are considered to be standard. A thermal carafe operates like thermos, shielding the pot of coffee. Because of the thermal carafe, coffee stays fresher and warmer for long time.
- Timer: many of the braun coffee maker models owns a feature of timer which facilitates you to set the coffee pot to begin brewing at your desired time. This feature is useful for those people who immediately want coffee after waking up.
- Brew Strength: This feature is available in some fancy braun coffee makers which facilitates you to brew coffee stronger, weaker, highly stronger or highly weaker strength. It allows you to enjoy the coffee accurately of desired taste.
- Grinder: There are also some models which facilitates you with a coffee bean grinder at the top so you can easily ground the beans freshly for every time you make the coffee.
- Filters: Braun facilitates you with a reusable fresh filter and also a charcoal filter which are featured in some models in order to save your cup of coffee from impurities and particles.
Instructions to Use a Braun Coffee Maker
Braun Coffee maker can be like any other coffee maker you use. However, it highly depends on the models you choose because these highly useful features mentioned above comes with the latest models.
- Never forget to clean the coffee pot before making the coffee. However, cleaning the coffee pot and the whole coffee maker is recommended after use.
- Add a fresh braun filter each time you use a braun coffee maker. Make sure to put the correct sized filter in coffee pot so that your coffee maker does not leave a remaining of coffee beans to the ground.
- Many of the models of Braun coffee makers have attached grinder and a feature of brew strength due to which you have to measure the grinder ground for it. Brew strength depends on number of cups of coffee you want to brew so always measure the coffee grounds for it.
- Always replace the filter basket to its suitable spot for brewing.
- Fill the water tank with the fresh water in order to brew your required quantity.
- Always check if carafe is back in place, the lid is on the reservoir and all the parts of coffee maker are in proper position to brew the coffee.
- You can set the timer to brew the coffee. You can also press the start button to brew the coffee.
Cleaning a Braun Coffee Maker
As coffee leaves a strong stain on coffee makers, it is important to maintain and clean your braun coffee maker at least once in 30 days. In addition, you will know when your braun coffee maker’s clean light is blinking. When that happens, you cannot avoid it because the braun coffee maker can be affected badly. And you will not be able to brew coffee with flavor of your own desire.
The common method to clean the coffee makers is through mixture of vinegar and water. This formula of vinegar is quite affective because it cleans the walls and the inner parts of the coffee makers. Vinegar is able to clean your coffee maker very clearly by removing the strong stains left behind on your braun coffee maker. Braun coffee maker provides pure output of the brews when it is cleaned with proper solution of vinegar.
To clean your coffee maker purely you have to make a solution of water and vinegar with proper proportions. However, if your coffee maker is burnt badly then you should run the coffee maker through the pure vinegar in the same way. Running pure vinegar through coffee maker is considered as acidic solution. Which removes the heavy stains and burnt sticky coffee beans from the coffee grounds.
Here are the simple steps to follow for cleaning your Braun coffee maker perfectly.
- First you have to take two tablespoons of vinegar and add it into 4 cups of water.
- Then pour it in the water tank and run the coffee maker without any filters or ground beans.
- Then put the coffee maker on heat for almost 25 to 30 minutes.
- After that remove the coffee maker from the heat and let it cool down.
- Fill the coffee filter with water and run the brewing loop at least 3 to 4 times. to run out the leftovers of vinegar in case it does not affect the taste of brews.
- When the solution is ran through coffee maker and it is cool down then take washcloth, dip it in the warm water. After that simply rub it on the coffee maker to clean it with care.
Braun is the most famous brand of coffee maker machines. Which brews the finest cup of coffee with taste of heavens. Models like Braun BrewSense KF7150, Braun drip coffee maker, and BRAUN KF7170 are famous products all around the globe. You can simply follow the given instructions to brew coffee. There are multiple latest features included in some models of the braun like filters. Carafe with thermal and glass material timer, coffee bean grinders, and brew strength.
The braun coffee maker can be easily cleaned through the solution of water and vinegar. If your coffee maker is burned then you can ran through the solution of pure vinegar in your coffee maker.