Table of Contents
Find Out How To Set Clock On Kitchenaid Coffee Maker
A KitchenAid coffee maker is a great choice of coffee maker because it offers great features that will allow you to enjoy your coffee anytime any day. I mean, KitchenAid coffee makers offer a program feature that lets you set your coffee maker to start brewing at a particular time. Even if it’s in the middle of the night or when you’re still in bed. It is indisputable that this feature comes in handy, especially on those task piled mornings when you can barely make out five minutes to brew yourself a cup of coffee. Or when you have an early morning and can’t seem to get out of bed early enough to brew coffee. Even though this feature works amazingly well and saves you some time, it is really of no use to you if you don’t know how to set it. If you’re wondering how to set clock on KitchenAid coffee maker, then your long search is over. We will cover that and a little bit more in this post.
How Does The Clock On Kitchenaid Coffee Maker Work
The clock on the KitchenAid coffee maker which is displayed on the screen is not just a clock that will tell you what time it is, but it is used to set your coffee maker to auto. By this, you can preset your coffee maker to start brewing at a particular time. And, when it’s time, the coffee maker goes about its business whether you’re there to run it or not. To use this feature, you have to make sure that the clock is set to the current time. This is what will help you set your coffee maker to the desired time you want it to start brewing. You also want to make sure that you have everything you need for a complete brew in place.
What Do I Need To Set Clock On My Coffee Maker
It is valid if you want to know if you would need anything to set your coffee maker to auto. Other than your coffee maker, you don’t need anything else to set the clock on your coffee maker. It is just that the coffee maker has to be a programmable model because if it isn’t, there is no way you can enjoy this feature. Setting the clock is easy and can be done in a few easy steps.
How To Set The Clock
As earlier stated, it is easy to set clock on your coffee maker to make it brew when you need it to. We will consider how you can go about it. You can set the clock by using the auto button and the hour and minute buttons.
- Measure out the desired amount of water in the reservoir. Make sure it is just enough, or you can decide to fill it just so you can avoid any issues.
- Measure out the desired amount of coffee grounds into the brew basket. Be sure you use enough coffee grounds too. You know, one of the major determinants of how your cup of coffee tastes is the amount of coffee used. So you have to make sure you add an amount that is good for you.
- Put the carafe in position on the drip tray. Make sure it is properly fixed to avoid spillage. You know you won’t be there to make any adjustments when it’s brewing.
- Now we’ll get right into the clock part. On the display panel, you will see buttons marked auto, and you will see the hour and minute buttons. These buttons are what you will be using.
- Press the auto button to put the coffee maker in auto mode. Then go ahead to set the current time using the hour and minute button. You also have to select the brew size too.
- Once you’re done setting the current time, set the time you’re programming the coffee maker to brew at.
- You can then relax with the confidence that you will have your cup of coffee when you need it.
How To Brew In A Kitchenaid Coffee Maker
Brewing in a KitchenAid coffee maker is the same as brewing in any other type of coffee maker. It requires just a few steps and you will get your coffee within the smallest time possible. Take these easy steps to brew in your KitchenAid coffee maker.
- Fill the reservoir with water. It is okay if you measure out the amount of water to be used, especially if you’re not sure of how much coffee to use, but if not, just fill the reservoir up.
- Measure out the desired amount of coffee. Make sure the amount of coffee added is just enough for you. If you’re not sure how much coffee to add, then you can measure the weight of the water and add coffee grounds that weigh 16 times lesser.
- Put the carafe in place on the drip tray.
- Turn on the coffee maker and let it brew.
- Clean the removable parts of the coffee maker such as the filter basket and the carafe. This will help remove old coffee grounds from the coffee maker. Thereby, ensuring you have fresh coffee every time you brew.
- Enjoy your coffee the way you love it.
A KitchenAid coffee maker does not just make good coffee, it also has some pretty amazing features that you will need. And this includes the program feature. It comes in handy when you need it to, and you can trust it to always serve its purpose. When programming your coffee maker, make sure you do it carefully to avoid any issues when brewing, especially since you won’t be there to watch it brew. I don’t know about you, but I hate disappointments and I would hate waking up to an empty carafe when I thought I would have a full one. Take your time and set the coffee maker properly and you can be sure to get your cup of coffee when you need it.