Table of Contents
Find Out How To Set Clock On Bella Coffee Maker
Bella is one of the few basic coffee makers out there that will offer you some advanced features. It is a great coffee maker and does well for its price. One of the advanced features that a Bella coffee maker offers is Auto Brew. This lets you set clock on your coffee maker to a particular time that you would have it brew. It doesn’t matter what you’re doing by that time, your coffee maker will go ahead and make your coffee ready. This feature comes in handy when you have early days and you can barely make out time to brew yourself a coffee. All you need to do is to set the clock on the coffee maker and you can go about your business. This feature might be a great one, especially on a coffee maker as basic as Bella but, it is of no use to you if you don’t know how to utilize it. In this post, we will cover how to set clock on Bella coffee maker.
How Does The Clock Work
The clock works by having a record of the current time, which you will have to set. Then, you can then set the expected brewing time too. Setting the current time will let the coffee maker know when it’s time to start a brew, so you have to make sure that you set the current time properly. The clock on your coffee maker is one way to be sure that you will have your cup of coffee whenever you want to. And you don’t even need to be awake or around. It is not just about setting the time. To enjoy this feature, you will have to put everything the coffee maker needs for a brew in place. The water should be in the reservoir. The coffee grounds in the brew basket and the carafe are properly placed on the drip tray.
How To Set The Clock On Your Bella Coffee Maker
Setting the clock on your Bella coffee maker is easy, but that does nothing to the fact that you have to carefully follow all the steps to make sure you do it right. We will go ahead and consider the steps involved.
- Measure out the desired amount of water. While it’s okay for you to just fill the reservoir with water, I will advise that you weigh it if you don’t know how much coffee you will. Although, there is nothing wrong with filling the reservoir
- Measure out the desired amount of coffee and pour it into the brew basket. The amount of coffee that you will need is to be 16 times lesser than the water in weight. This is the golden rule of coffee brewing and it has been confirmed to produce great results.
- Properly place the carafe on the drip tray to avoid spillage. You know you might not be there when it’s brewing.
- Turn on the coffee maker and you will see the screen light up. You will have the prog/bold button and the hour and minute button on the panel.
- The next step is to set the time to the current time. You can do this by using the hour and minute button. At the top of the screen, it will indicate if it’s AM or PM. Although, the first 12:00 that will show is in AM. When you cycle through and get to another 12:00 then that is PM.
- Once you’re done setting the time, press the prog/bold button. The screen will begin to blink. Asking you when you would love the coffee maker to start brewing.
- Set the desired brewing time, by using the hour and minute buttons just the way you did for the current time. The prog/bold button will illuminate showing you that the coffee maker is in prog mode.
- Go about your business as you want, because you’re sure your coffee is settled and you will have it when you want to.
How To Brew Coffee In Your Bella Coffee Maker
Brewing coffee in your Bella coffee maker is the same as brewing in any coffee maker. It is easy and fast. But, just to be sure that you know it, we will consider how to go about it.
- Fill the reservoir with the desired amount of water. It is okay if your fill it completely and you can also measure out the water if you want to
- Measure out the desired amount of coffee. Keep in mind that the amount of coffee used will determine how well your coffee turns out. While there are a few suggestions as regards how much coffee you can use in your coffee maker. It is up to you to decide and the right amount the use is the amount that makes enjoyable cups of coffee for you.
- Put the carafe in place on the coffee maker. Make sure it is properly fixed on the drip tray to avoid spillage.
- Close the lid and turn on the coffee maker. Give it time to brew. Once it’s done brewing, you can enjoy your coffee however you want to.
- Make sure you clean the removable parts of the coffee maker. You should do this after every brew to ensure that there are no old coffee grounds left in your coffee maker. It can clog your coffee maker and can even affect the taste of your coffee.
Although Bella coffee maker is basic, it does pretty well. That is why it has amazing features that are usually found on advanced coffee makers. To enjoy this feature, make sure you maintain your coffee maker properly so it’s always in a good shape. Also, make sure that you follow the steps for setting the clock carefully to avoid any disappointments. It is one thing to expect a cup of coffee, it is another thing to get it. That is if you don’t set the clock right. Other than that, you can be sure of your cup of coffee when you want it.