Table of Contents
This Is How To Set Time On Krups EC311 Coffee Maker
One good feature that has come to play in coffee makers is the programmability. And this can be found in a Krups EC311 coffee maker. This model allows you to set time when you want it to start brewing and once it’s time, it starts brewing. It doesn’t matter if you’re awake or asleep, the coffee maker will do its thing. You know there are days when you can already tell that you will be in a rush by morning. Yes, those days are perfect for coffee. But, you might not have enough time to make the coffee. And that is when you fall back to your Krups EC311. It will let you preset when the coffee maker will start brewing and you won’t have to miss out on your coffee due to the tight schedule. How then do you take advantage of this feature if you don’t know how to use it? Well, that’s not an issue because we will discuss how to set time on krups ec311 coffee maker in this post.
What Do I Need To Do Before I Set The Time
Setting the clock on your coffee maker is easy and does not require any special preparation or skills. The only thing that you need to concern yourself with is that to set clock on your coffee maker, you have to make sure that everything is in place for a brew cycle. Pour enough water into the reservoir. Measure out the coffee grounds adequately and make sure the carafe is properly placed on the drip tray. The bulk of things you need to do is to add the ingredients and push a few buttons and you’re done.
How Do I Set The Time On My Krups EC311 Coffee Maker
Setting the time on your Krups EC311 coffee maker is very simple. It doesn’t take much time and doesn’t require any special skills. It’s just all about pressing a few buttons. We will go ahead and consider how to go about it.
- Fill the carafe with water and pour into the reservoir. Make sure the amount of water added is adequate to avoid any issues during brewing. It is also okay if you fill the tank all the way up.
- Measure out the desired amount of coffee into the brew basket. Make sure it is just enough to make your coffee taste the way you like it. Using coffee grounds that weigh 16 times lesser than the weight of the water for brewing has been found to produce great results.
- Put the carafe in place on the drip tray. Make sure it is properly positioned to avoid spillage. You know you won’t be there to reposition it.
- Press and hold the prog button for three seconds until the hour time starts blinking on the display. You can set the time by using the hour and minute button.
- Set the correct time with the button. The hour button will be blinking so you will set the time by pressing the hour/minute button. Once you’re done with that, press the prog button again.
- When the minutes start blinking, set the minute to the desired time. Confirm this by pressing the prog button again.
- The display will confirm your settings by showing the time you programed the coffee maker to start at. And a clock symbol will indicate that the time has been set.
- There is also a feature to set the number of hours you would want to heating plate to stay on for. You can choose between one to five hours. If you do not set that, the heating plate will automatically go off two hours after brewing has been completed.
- That is pretty much all you need to do to set clock on your Krups EC311 coffee maker.
- You can now go about your business and enjoy your brewed coffee when it’s time.
Why Is The Clock Not Working On My Krups EC311 Coffee Maker
It is possible that in some cases time might not work on your coffee maker. This might be disturbing especially if you depend on the program feature to fix yourself a cup of coffee in the mornings. As disturbing as this might seem, it is no indication that your coffee maker is damaged. The first fix you should think about is to clean your coffee maker. As basic as this might sound, it fixes a whole lot of coffee maker problems, it will be great if you start from there. If the issue persists you might want to call someone to have it checked to be sure it’s not damaged or you can reach out to Krups customer support. They will most likely have a solution for the issue. Though it is nothing to panic about, you should keep in mind that it might be getting to time that your coffee maker gets a younger sister. To avoid any issues with your coffee maker, you should always clean it after each use. And descale it frequently too. This will not only help you keep the program feature working, it will also help keep your coffee maker in good shape.
Program feature is great on coffee makers, and it gives users ease of use. Setting the time on your coffee maker will help take the task of brewing coffee off you, and you won’t have to give up your cup of coffee. Krups ec311 coffee maker does this well. But, to make sure you won’t wake up to an empty carafe when you expected a full one, make sure you set the time properly. Follow the steps carefully. It is not difficult and doesn’t require any special skills. Once you make sure you set the time properly, you can fully go about your business and expect to have your coffee when due. If you don’t, you might be in fo a disappointment, which I’m sure you don’t want. There is nothing more frustrating than expecting to have your cup of coffee ready and you can’t even get a drop of it.