Table of Contents
Follow These Steps on How to Use a Hanabishi Coffee Maker
Maybe you’re wondering how to use a hanabishi coffee maker, for reasons ranging from a new purchase to the desire to surprise your partner or your mom with a cup of coffee in bed, then read on to find out just how to use a hanabishi coffee maker. Even if it’s your first time. It is worthy of note that hanabishi coffee makers are very easy to operate. There is absolutely nothing complex about using them. And with a little guide, you can fix yourself a cup of coffee in five to ten minutes. The hanabishi brand is a leading producer of household appliances, including coffee makers in the Philippines. So it’s pretty much a household name. They produce both basic coffee makers and advanced ones. Most hanabishi coffee makers are built around the same structure, so you can operate any one of them if you understand how they work generally. Whichever one you’re about to use, this article will guide you through the process. Some models are just coffee makers, while other models serve a dual function as grinder and coffee maker. This is good for you if you like to brew freshly ground coffee.
The General Structure of Hanabishi Coffee Makers
One reason why I love hanabishi coffee makers is that they always have a solid design, no matter which one of them you got. And they also make good coffee. The basic ones are one of the few basic coffee makers out there that doesn’t scream how much they’re worth at a glance. Although it’s still made mostly of plastic, it has a sophisticated look that doesn’t easily give off the price. It serves about four cups of coffee per batch and brews within five to six minutes. It doesn’t have an indicator to tell you when it’s done brewing, but you can see the level of the water in the reservoir and you will know when it’s done brewing. A good value for its price. For the machines with grinders, it’s good for you if you’re the type of person that likes using freshly ground beans for your coffee. And you can use it by just tapping a button.
Steps to Make Coffee With a Hanabishi Coffee Maker
As earlier stated, hanabishi coffee makers are easy to use. If it’s a new purchase, it will help you if you can take some time to go through the instruction manual that comes with the machine. This will give you an idea of what you’ll be doing. It will also give you clear-cut details about your machine. But if you need to operate the machine for other reasons, and can’t access the instruction manual, follow through with the steps to make your coffee.
- The first thing you need to do is to determine the kind of machine you want to use. Maybe it’s the one with a grinder or just the coffee maker. If it has a grinder, and what you would love to use are fresh beans, you can put them in the grinder and make them into the powder you will need to make your coffee. But, if you’re using grounds, this step is not for you.
- After settling the grinding stage, proceed to fill your reservoir with water. Depending on how much water you want to use. The reservoir is calibrated, so you can see how much water you have in it.
- Every hanabishi coffee maker comes with a permanent filter basket, but just like most permanent filter baskets, it allows some coffee crumbs to pass through it so it’ll be best if you use a paper filter, to make sure you keep the crumbs out, and your coffee comes out smooth.
- add the desired amount of coffee into the filter. Your machine should have a spoon that you can use. About three spoons of coffee should do. This depends totally on how much coffee you want to use.
- Check the glass carafe, and be sure if it’s in place. If the glass carafe is out of place, be sure to fix it back, so your coffee doesn’t drip on the floor.
- Turn on the machine. It has a power button somewhere on the side. Allow it to brew till the cycle is complete. This will take about six minutes to complete.
- Once the brewing is complete, turn off the machine, and enjoy your coffee, with or without milk. That depends on you. You should never use milk in your coffee maker, as this will get it clogged.
- Make sure you wash all the removable parts of your coffee maker and keep them clean. This will keep your coffee maker in a good shape for longer periods. You can mostly do this with the dishwasher. Wipe down the body as well to make sure it’s not wet.
- Hanabishi coffee makers have heating plates, so if you need to keep your coffee warm, you can leave the machine on, until it turns off automatically.
- The water reservoir is not detachable, so your machine can be difficult to wash. Always make sure you leave the water reservoir empty, so it doesn’t begin to grow mold. It will be good if you can air it a bit too.
- These steps will guide you on how to make coffee with your hanabishi coffee maker, even if you’re a first-timer. Pretty easy right?
Whichever one of the machines you’re about to use, keep in mind that they are all easy to use. And you can enjoy a nicely brewed cup of coffee with them. Even if it’s your first time using them. They basically work like every other coffee maker out there. Carefully observe your machine features, to see if there are any variations, from the models described. If there are, it’s okay to use this piece of information to work out a way to use your machine and achieve great results with them. Enjoy your coffee with hanabishi.