Table of Contents
- How To Know Which Single Serve Coffee Maker Makes The Hottest Coffee
- What Is The Appropriate Temperature For Brewing Coffee
- Which Is The Hottest Single Serve Coffee Maker
- What Other Single Serve Brewers Brew At Optimal Temperature
How To Know Which Single Serve Coffee Maker Makes The Hottest Coffee
Which Single Serve Coffee Maker Makes The Hottest Coffee? Read on to find that out. There are a number of reasons why people love coffee, and these reasons go a long way in influencing their choice of coffee makers. While some people love coffee for the caffeine shots, some love the flavor, some love the taste, while others love the heat. All of these reasons are very valid, and depend on each individual. While single serve coffee brewers might seem like a wrong choice to some people, it really could be what others need. Especially for people who live alone and only have a cup of coffee once per day and don’t have need for any more coffee. Having a single serve coffee brewer shouldn’t make you expect any less of your coffee brewer. Especially if you love your coffee hot.
What Is The Appropriate Temperature For Brewing Coffee
The temperature a cup of coffee is brewed at will go a long way in determining how good the coffee tastes. According to the Specialty Coffee Association Of America,(SCAA) the appropriate brewing temperature for coffee is between 196°F to 205°F. Any temperature higher than that will most likely make the coffee taste bitter, while anything lower, will not infuse enough flavor. So to get the best results, coffee should be brewed within this temperature range, and a coffee maker that will brew at this temperature is the hottest coffee maker. These coffee makers are not limited to drip makers, but also includes single serve coffee makers too.
Which Is The Hottest Single Serve Coffee Maker
Talking about the hottest single serve coffee maker, the Technivorm Moccamaster Cup One will come top of my list, and that’s because it deserves to be there. The Technivorm Moccamaster Cup One was manufactured by a family owned Dutch company known as Technivorm based in Amerongen, the Netherlands. It first released its brand of coffee maker in 1968 and has been known for exceptional performance ever since. All technivorm coffee makers are hand made and they have a solid build with an attractive appearance. The moccamaster being their product falls in this category of hottest coffee makers, and as a matter of fact, comes top of the list, considering it’s other amazing features.
Features Of Technivorm Moccamaster Cup One
- It comes with two porcelain cups.
- It has a five year warranty for domestic use. And it can last way longer than that, depending on how well it’s maintained.
- It brews between the temperature of 196°F to 205°F, which is the optimal temperature for brewing coffee. And that is why it always delivers in making good coffee.
- It brews a cup of coffee in four minutes.
- It is handmade and comes in different colors.
- You can fit in different sizes and shapes of cups.
- Brews a 10oz cup per brew.
- It is easy to use with just one button control, and it is easy to wash.
- It is certified for excellence by SCAA.
Maintenance Tips For Your Technivorm Moccamaster Cup One
It is one thing to buy an excellent coffee maker, and it is a completely different thing thing to maintain it properly for optimal functioning. The following tips will guide you through maintaining your coffee maker properly.
- Clean as often as possible. Most of coffee maker faults starts when they are not cleaned regularly, and effectively. To optimize how your coffee maker functions, make sure you clean as often as you can. The removable parts should be cleaned after every use, following the manufacturers guidelines.
- Turn it off when it’s not in use.
- Never immerse your coffee maker in water. If you need to clean the body of your coffee maker, a damp soft material will do well, so rule out the option of immersing it in water. Don’t use abrasive materials. To avoid scratches on your coffee maker.
- Keep your coffee maker dry at all times. Wipe down the body of your coffee maker in case of spillage. But if you can, you should totally avoid spillage.
What Other Single Serve Brewers Brew At Optimal Temperature
The Technivorm Moccamaster Cup One is obviously not the only coffee maker that brews at optimal temperature. Just in case there is something else you need your coffee maker to be, other than being the hottest, and that quality is not found in Technivorm Moccamaster Cup One, I’ll give you a list of Single serve brewers that might meet your needs, with the temperature in check.
Touch Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker
This is another excellent choice of single serve coffee maker which brews at a temperature of 200°F – 205°F from cold water. And it brews within 30 seconds. It has a 90 ounce reservoir with numerous cup choices.
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker
This is another great choice of single serve brewer with temperature in check. It brews at 192°F with a 48Oz reservoir. You can choose between three cup sizes and the temperature it brews at is adjustable. It is fast and also produces high quality coffee.
Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Maker
This is a premium single serve brewer with a reservoir that holds about 40 ounces of water. It has a water filter and a filter holder. It also has a rinse feature which allows you to rinse out previous flavors so you can enjoy a fresh one during every brew cycle. It takes any compatible K-cups and fits a travel mug as well.
A single serve coffee brewer is a perfect coffee maker with the advantage of not having to brew much coffee if you don’t need to. It will help you to prevent wastage, and they can still make really hot cups of coffee if that’s what you want. You already have a few to select from, and you will get at least one option that will serve your purposes. It now depends on you to make the right choice. And I trust you will.