Table of Contents
How to set the timer on Bella Coffee Maker? Well, it’s pretty easy to set the timer for the auto brew in the Bella Coffee Maker. Follow the below paragraph to find out the step by step procedure of doing so.
The coffee maker brand Bella offers some of the cost-effective programmable coffee makers in the market. You will not find a lot of coffee makers that can perform auto brew at their cost. Although their products are available at a reasonable range, the products are comparatively pretty reliable and well-performing.
If you have just bought a Bella Coffee Maker, you have arrived at the right place. Below, we will discuss how to set the timer on the Bella Coffee Maker in some easy steps. Keep reading the equip the machine for the auto brew.
How to Set Timer on Bella Coffee Maker
The programmable Bella Coffee Makers allow you to set a specific time to turn on a brew cycle. It can be done without any assistance from your end. To set the auto brew feature, you will require setting the clock of the machine first. Then you can select the time when you want the machine to brew the coffee. We will let you know how to set the clock and set the timer for brewing automatically.
Programming the Time
If you have just bought the machine, you will require programming the machine. Basically, it means adjusting the clock on the coffee maker. It must be done first as the auto brew will not work without the clock. Let’s see how to set the clock in the Bella Coffee Maker:
- Turn on the machine by plugging it in at a suitable electrical outlet. Once the machine starts, the display should flash “AM 12:00”.
- Now you can change the clock to the accurate time. At first, press the HOUR button on the control panel of the machine. This will flash the hour in the display and allow you to set the hour.
- Tap and hold the HOUR button to toggle between the hours. Release the button once the preferred number occurs. This will advance one digit. Repeat the same step to set the next digit of the hour.
- Once you have set the hour, press the MINUTE button on the control panel of the coffee maker. Do the same thing you have done to set the hour while setting the minute.
- Once you have set the hour and the minute perfectly, you will need to save the settings. Press the PROGRAM button on the machine to save time.
- If requires, you can also re-set the time of the clock. To do this, tap and hold the PROGRAM button. This will flash the previous time. Now you can set the updated hour and minute by following the same steps we have discussed earlier.
Setting the Timer
After setting the clock on the coffee machine, your device is now ready to set the timer for the auto brew. Here is how to set the auto brew timer on the Bella Coffee Maker.
- Tap the PROGRAM button from the control panel. After doing this, the display should flash “12:00 AM”. Then determine the preferred time for the auto brew cycle.
- Now press the HOUR like earlier to set the hour. Press and hold the button to set the first digit and advance to the next digit. Set the next digit of the hour following the same way.
- Now press the MINUTE button on the Bella Coffee Maker to set the minute. Tap and hold the button to set the first digit of the minute and advance to the next digit. Tap and hold again for setting the next digit.
- Once you have set the preferred time for the brew, press the PROGRAM button to save time. This should produce a beep and flash the current time with the word PROGRAM on the machine.
That’s it you are done. The machine will initiate the brew cycle at the right moment as you set it. Make sure to keep your machine turned on and plugged in so that it can perform the auto brew cycle.
How to Use the Keep Warm Feature on Bella Coffee Maker?
The Bella Coffee Maker also allows you to keep the coffee hot for a long time after brewing. You can easily set the feature. Simply press the KEEP WARM button in the machine and you will find the text occur in the display with 2:00 hours. By default, it will keep the coffee warm for 2 hours. But you can also set it to keep the coffee warm for 4 hours.
Here is how to do this: push the KEEP WARM button again. This will increase the keep warm time for around 30 minutes. You can set it to a maximum of 4 hours by pressing the button until it reaches the preferred duration. Make sure to press the PROGRAM button to save the keep warm time.
What is Time Since Brew in My Bella Coffee Maker?
Once after brewing a cycle, the Bella Coffee Maker will show the “TIME SINCE BREW” text along with a countdown clock in the display. This actually means how long ago the coffee was preferred. It lets you know how fresh is your coffee. After the keep warm time is elapsed, you should hear a beep and after that, the TIME SINCE BREW text will disappear.
How to use PAUSE AND SERVE on Coffee Maker?
If you want to enjoy the coffee before the brewing cycle is complete, you will need to remove the carafe from the hot plate. As soon as you lift it off the hot plate, the machine will stop dispensing coffee. You can simply resume the dripping by putting back the carafe on the hot plate.
Imagine enjoying a hot cup of coffee without making one. If you are not using the auto brew feature in the Bella Coffee Maker, then you are missing out my friend. We hope this article will help you to set the clock and timer in the Bella Coffee Machine.