Table of Contents
How to Make Coffee in Philips Coffee Maker HD 7450?
Coffee is ruling the world in the list of beverages. We all want to have a coffee machine at home to enjoy a cup of coffee anytime and in any quantity.
Coffee boosts our energy also there are other benefits of it as well. Like it is suitable for liver cancer treatment, prevents stage 2 disabilities, and so on.
Having a coffee maker at home is a blessing, and it gives us a lot of benefits.
Nowadays, coffee makers are designed to keep our comfort, and they are stylish so they can add colors to our counter space. Also, they are user-friendly; it is not rocket science to operate a coffee maker.
One of the leading names in the coffee maker industry is Philips. Although the brand has been famous for its other appliances for a long time, its coffee makers have also secured a good position in the industry.
Philips HD 7450 Coffee Maker:
This model of Philips is all about enjoying a good coffee cup in the morning and evening. It is designed with easy operations, and it is all parts are dishwasher safe, and the filling and cleaning process of this appliance is very cool.
The best feature of this Philips HD 7450 is the drip stop, and its purpose is to interrupt the brewing process when you feel like doing it. As a result, this Philips coffee machine will give you 100% tasty and healthy coffee in just ten minutes.
How to Use a Philips HD 7450 Coffee Maker for the First Time?
- Step 1-Put the coffee machine on a flat and even surface.
- Step 2-Push the excess cord into the opening in the back of the coffee machine. To fix it, push the cord into the narrow part of the opening. Again, make sure that it doesn’t come into contact with a hot surface.
- Step 3-Now put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket.
- Step 4- Take out all detachable parts and clean them.
- Step 5-Reassemble all the detachable parts.
- Step 6-Flush the appliance.
How to Make Coffee in Philips Coffee Maker HD 7450?
- Open the lid of the coffee machine.
- Pour fresh water in the water reservoir up to the required level.
- Remember the indications on the left side of the water level window shows the large cups (120ml), and on the right side show small cups (80ml).
- Take a paper filter, fold it, and seal the edges to prevent rearing and folding paper. Please put it in the filter in the filter holder.
- Add ground coffee, filter fine grind in the filter, and close the lid of the coffee machine.
- For large cups: tale one scoop of coffee grounds equal to 2 tablespoons.
- For small cups: take ½ scoop of coffee grounds equal to 1 tablespoon.
- Put the jug with its lid closed on the hotplate. Make sure the spout is facing into the appliance. If it sticks out from under the filter holder, there are chances the coffee may cool down. Also, if the jug is not correctly placed on the hot plate, the drip stop prevents the coffee from flowing into it, resulting in coffee overflow.
- Press the on/off switch on the coffee machine, and a power-on light will turn on. Allow the water to pass through the filter into the jug. The drip stop prevents coffee from dripping through the filter onto the hot plate if you remove the jug during the brewing cycle. Put the jug back in its place as soon as possible so it can prevent the filter from overflowing.
- To keep coffee warm, leave the jug on the hotplate as it will preserve the coffee flavor.
- After the brewing cycle, press the on/off button on the coffee machine. The coffee machine will not switch off automatically. If you want to brew another jug of coffee simultaneously, allow the machine to cool down for 3 minutes.
- Remove the filter holder and throw away the paper filter and its content; if you use a permanent filter, empty and rinse it.
Tip: To keep the coffee hot, it is recommended to pour it into a thermos jug.
How to Clean the Philips HD 7250 after Brewing Coffee?
Step 1-Unplug the coffee machine and allow it to cool down.
Step 2-Clean the exterior by using a moist cloth.
Step 3-Remove its filter holder and water tank.
Step 4-Remove the lid of the jug.
Step 5-Clean the filter holder, the permanent filter (if your machine has one), the water tank cover, the jug, and its lid in hot water. Use washing liquid or in the dishwasher as they are dishwasher safe.
Step 6-After cleaning, rinse the jug with fresh water and then reassemble all detachable parts back in the coffee machine.
Caution to Use:
- Never put the coffee machine on a hot surface and prevent the main cord from coming into contact with any hot surfaces.
- If any problem occurs between the brewing cycle or cleans it, immediately unplug the main cord.
- The coffee machine is designed to be used in household or staff kitchen areas, shops, offices, and other working environments like farmhouses, motels, and hotels.
- After using, please wait for the coffee maker to cool down before storing it, especially when you want to push the main cord into the machine.
- The coffee jug and hotplate can be very hot, and beware of hot steam when you open the lid of the coffee machine.
- Always hold the jug by its handle as it is hot during and after brewing coffee.
- This jug is not designed to be used in a microwave oven.
- Please don’t move the coffee machine when it is brewing coffee.
Philips is a name of trust so does its coffee maker. They are reliable as well as durable.