Table of Contents
How to Program Bodum Coffee Maker?
Wake up, wake up, wake up!!! Your coffee is waiting. Who doesn’t love to wake up to the delicious aroma of freshly brewed coffee every day? But the question is, how can you brew the perfect coffee for you every day? Here is what you need, a Bodum coffee maker. Yes, you heard it right; one solution to all your coffee needs is the Bodum coffee maker that comes with a 24-hour programmable timer so that you can have your coffee ready whenever you need it. When you are in dire need of a mid-afternoon pick-me-up, one cup of coffee will help you dash through your hectic morning routine.
The Bodum coffee maker has a unique shower head that distributes water evenly over the freshly grounded beans. This programmable coffee maker combined with a fine-mesh stainless steel filter produces delicious, pure taste coffee with a mouth-watering aroma. Thus, epitomizing the Bodum sustainability motto, ‘make taste, not waste.’As a bonus, this nifty appliance looks brilliant on your kitchen worktop, and it features a valuable heating plate that can keep your coffee warm for up to 25 minutes after brewing, so you can easily enjoy your morning shower without being worried. Isn’t it amazing?
Main Features & Benefits:
The Bodum coffee maker comes with many outstanding features, promising to provide you with ease and innovation.
- Bodum coffee maker is programmable. You can set it up to 24 hours in advance for your convenience.
- The glass jug comes with an ergonomic, non-slip handle for an easy and comfortable grip while pouring the coffee into cups.
- The showerhead in the brewing system distributes water evenly over the grounded beans for a balanced, flavorful taste.
- Stainless steel, fine mesh, and permanent filter ensure a pure taste of coffee with a full-bodied aroma while eliminating the need for wasteful paper filters.
- A stain-resistant heating plate that ensures to keep your coffee warm for up to 25 minutes after brewing.
- Easy-to-read, backlit LED display.
- A jug with a large 1.5-liter capacity that brews up to 12 cups of delicious coffee.
How It Works:
- Open the lid and fill the water tank to the desired level using clear, cold water, ensuring it’s in between the MIN and MAX level marks. Then close the lid.
- Fill the coffee filter with the recommended amount of coffee.
- To start the brewing process, press the standby button. The button’s rim will shine white upon pressing, and after a few seconds, water starts to flow through the shower into the filter and eventually the glass jug.
- The freshly brewed pot of coffee will be ready to savor after approximately 10 minutes.
- To use the automatic start function, press the standby button twice and program your machine to your required time.
Use & Care:
On your first use, make sure to clean the appliance by filling it with water to the MAX level. Now run the machine without ground coffee. Discard the water, wait for ten minutes, and you’re ready to use your newly bought Bodum coffee maker. The accessories are dishwasher safe and can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher. To clean the body of the programmable coffee maker, use wet wipes or a clean damp cloth.
Bodum French Press Coffee Maker:
Bodum offers a wide range of coffee and espresso makers. One such invention is Bodum french press coffee maker. STick to the article, and I will tell you how you can operate the french press, coffee maker. Also, we will make a cup of coffee in the french press too.
Things you’ll need to make Coffee in Bodum Coffee Maker:
- Bodum coffee maker
- Your favorite coffee beans
- Coffee grinder
- Stirring spoon
- Coffee mug or cup
- Scale or coffee measurement spoon
- First thing first, position the pot on a dry, heat-proof, flat, and non-slip surface. Hold the handle firmly, now draw the plunger unit up and out of the pot in a straight direction.
- Remember the proportion for the amount of coffee. For each 4oz cup, 1 rounded tablespoon of coarse ground coffee is sufficient. Put the coffee into the pot. Kindly use only coarse ground coffee because finely grounded coffee can clog the filter and create high pressure.
- Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Keep the water 1 inch down from the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon. Do not use metal spoons as they can scratch or chip the glass beaker and ultimately can cause breakage.
- Now, position the plunger unit on top of the brewing pot. Close the lid but do not press the plunger down. Instead, wait for at least 4 minutes and let the coffee brew.
- Hold the pot handle with the spout facing away from you with a firm grip, then apply slight pressure on the top. This will let the knob lower the plunger straight down into the pot. The minimal the pressure on the plunger, the best results it will produce.
- If the filter clogs or it becomes hard to push down the plunger, remove the plunger, stir the brew, and slowly plunge again. Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to spill out of the pot.
- Now, turn the lid of the pot to open, pour spout and pour coffee in mugs.
- After each use, do not forget to unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger unit. All parts are dishwasher safe.
Bodum coffee makers are so versatile in design and are so easy to operate. With a bit of care and attention, you can use them for a more extended period. Most Bodum accessories are dishwasher safe, so you don’t have to worry much about their cleaning. They are also straightforward to clean with clothes. Do not use a scratched glass beaker. Replace the scratched one with a new beaker before use. Keep your naughty little kids away from the machine while brewing coffee. Hot water can harm your child in case of spills or any mishap. These coffee makers are not for stovetop use. Apart from these, the amount and type of coffee also varies and matters to brew a good taste coffee cup. So always follow the instructions and recipes as it is to get the best results.